Empowering people to have healthy relationships with themselves, others, and with substances.
I graduated from Pacific University with a Master’s in Counseling Psychology in 2007 and have been a Licensed Professional Counselor since 2011.
I am a Cognitive-Behavioral Therapist. I primarily work by changing people’s thoughts and behaviors, which in turn can affect their feelings. I specialize in empowering people to have healthy relationships with their emotions, relationships with others, and with psychedelics.
I have lived in the Pacific Northwest my entire life, and really enjoy the spring and fall weather that we have each year. I’ve been a member of the Burning Man and electronic music communities for over 20 years. Dancing is my favorite form of self-care, and I love to use hula hoops or other flow toys as a way to express my emotions. I’m a nerd who loves cats!
(503) 286-7909 (fax)
- Treating trauma and anxiety symptoms
- Building up people’s self-esteems/feelings of self worth
- Teaching healthy coping skills
- Stress and time management skills
- Psycho-education about healthy versus unhealthy/abusive relationships
- Working only with survivors/victims of unhealthy/abusive relationships
- Communication and listening skills
- Conflict resolution/deescalation skills
- Safety planning for leaving an abusive relationship
- Building intimacy and trust with new relationships
- Psycho-education/harm reduction psychotherapy regarding psychedelics
- Identifying reasons why people use drugs; coping mechanisms
- Integration work for people who have had difficult psychedelic experiences
Populations I work with:
- BDSM community
- Burning Man/Electronic Music/Raver Community
- Teens/Young Adults
- Prolonged Exposure (PE)
- Harm Reduction/Integration
- Trauma-informed Therapy