Are you a licensed therapist (LCSW, LPC, LMFT, PsyD or PhD)? May consider a CSWA or a PC Associate. Are you looking to join and be a part of a group practice of very seasoned therapists that offers support, in-house supervision, collegiality and being a part of a fun group of therapists? Then check us out!
EnergyMatters is a successful and professionally run clinical group practice that was established in 2008. We have been operating as a group practice since 2018. Our mission is to help people live aligned with their life’s intentions. We are seeking 1 full-time in-office therapist to work in our Tigard office to expand our services and to take our surplus of new referrals as we turn away 10-15 clients a day. We have several teletherapy positions available. We are a very busy group of 12 therapists. We have 4 locations throughout the Portland Metro area. We accept private insurance, out-of-network and private pay. We do not accept OHP. We treat children to older adults, individuals, couples, and families. We have expertise in substance abuse, depression, anxiety, trauma, children, teens and families as well as couples.
We are trained in a variety of techniques including Brainspotting, EMDR, Polyvagal Theory, Sandtray therapy,Somatic Experience, Mindulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR), Prolonged Exposure Therapy (EP), Hypnotherapy, Emotional Freedom Technique and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT). We are committed to providing the highest quality mental health services in our community with non-judgmental and effective services. We are also dedicated to helping you grow your practice. We highly value work-life balance. You have autonomy and flexibility to create your own schedule.
Let us take care of the business side of things and you can enjoy the benefits of a private group practice and focus on doing the clinical work. Unlike most practices, you are paid for no-shows and late cancellations in addition to paid holidays, sick time and vacation.
- This is a W2 position for a full-time therapist (20 25 sessions per week) in the Tigard office. We also have 2 FT teletherapy positions available.
- Provide individual therapy to youth (12+), families and adults (Therapy with children under 12 is a big plus). Although not required.
- Couples’ therapy is a big plus
- Flexible work schedule including options for teletherapy
- Complete psychosocial assessments, treatment planning, case notes and other written documentation within 24 hours of service delivery
- Maintain electronic health records with high professional standards and response to client’s texts, emails and phone calls within an appropriate time frame.
This position is perfect for you if you have:
- Interest in being part of a small group practice with 12 therapists. 75% of the team have 20+ years of experience
- Willing to obtain licensure within 1 month of hire (if not fully licensed in Oregon)
- Excited about joining a group practice and value participating in case consultations, trainings and fun get togethers
- Enjoy sharing cases with colleagues in the practice
- Have a commitment to growing professionally in our group practice
- Love to laugh and have fun
- Possess strong written, oral communication skills, and strong organizational skills
- Certification/Training in EMDR, Brainspotting, IFS or Somatic Experience but not crucial. Stipend to train in EMDR or Brainspotting.
- Experience and passion in working with clients who’ve had significant trauma in their lives
- Able to take direct and constructive feedback
- Interest in bringing your own expertise and expanding that within the practice.
This position is not a good fit for you are:
- Someone who’s not a team player and doesn’t want to work collaboratively
- Someone who wants to own their own private practice in the near future. That’s great but that’s not what we are looking for. We spend a lot of time and effort getting therapists up and running at EnergyMatters and to be a part of our team ongoing. We make a commitment to you and we expect a commitment in return. The ideal person is invested in being part of EnergyMatters and not a jumping off point to start their own practice.
Why join us?
- Compensation is based on a percentage earned (65%/35%) for licensed therapists and (55%/45%) for pre-licensed.
- We provide insurance credentialing and reimbursement rate negotiations as needed
- We provide client referrals. Once credentialed, the FT clinician will have a full caseload within a month.
- Financially stable group practice where billing is handled on your behalf
- Strong infrastructure to assist you in getting paid quickly
- Ability to consult and coordinate with other providers at EnergyMatters
- Compensation for canceled sessions and no-shows
- Medical, dental and vision
- Sick, holiday and vacation time
- Stipend for CEU’s
- Payment towards EMDR or Brainspotting training
- Flexibility in determining your own schedule and what type of clients with whom you’d like to work
- 100% malpractice insurance
- On-site supervision may be an option
Full-time licensed therapists in our practice make $100,000+ gross depending on degree and hours worked. Positions are available immediately. For immediate consideration, please submit a CV and cover letter.
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
Lesley Alter, LCSW
fax (503) 286-7909